Bankia Foundation for Dual Training has signed an agreement this week with the Business Confederation of the Valencian Community (CEV), to promote Vocational Training and improve the employability of workers.
This agreement has been signed between the Director of the Bankia Foundation for Dual Training, Juan Carlos Lauder, the Business Director of Bankia for the Levant, Carlos Aguilera, the CEV president, Salvador Navarro, and the president of the Training, Education Commission and Management Knowledge of the CEV, Leonor Sáiz.
The Business Director of Bankia for Levante has said that this agreement reflects two of Bankia’s main values, the commitment to boost education and employability through better training.
Aguilera recalled that “through this commitment can contribute to the achievement of a better-formed and more cohesive society.”
So far, the Bankia Foundation in the Valencian Community has developed a series of additional training projects in foreign trade, COMEX, in digital competitions (DITEC) and where it carries out the SANEC scholarship program to bring FP to clinical research and biomedical.
For his part, the president of CEV has highlighted the importance of training as a key factor to boost the competitiveness of companies in the Valencian Community. And he added that it is necessary to “strengthen the collaboration of the world of business and academia to provide a model of professional training that responds to the needs that companies and the market requires at any time.”
Bankia has detailed that the agreement will establish four lines of action:
- Improve dissemination and assessment of VET and its dual modality.
- Support companies in innovation, in the identification of apprenticeships, the design of training programs or the training of tutors to promote dual projects.
- The implementation of training projects with learning in the workplace.
- The development of professional qualification to improve the competitiveness of the company and the stability of employment.
I am the driving force behind BPL and a professional daytrader. I will be providing technical analysis of various stocks on BPL.
Latest posts by Anthony Rankin (see all)
- Thoughts on Amtrust Financial Services Inc 7.50% Subordinat (AFFT) (2019-10-21) - October 21, 2019
- The Cornerstone Comm Bnk (CRSB) Breakdown (2019-10-21) - October 21, 2019
- We Analyzed Infinity Bank [Santa Clara Ca] (INFT) – Here Is What We Found (2019-10-21) - October 21, 2019