Here at BundesPL, we blatantly disregard the World Cup Qualifiers! Joined by Kaustubh Pandey (VAVEL, EPL INDEX) and Sourjya Chowdhury (founder of the first ever Spurs Twitter Account in India), we are discussing the EPL – beginning with Man City, followed by Spurs, Liverpool, MU and Chelsea(30min. We move on to a little Bundesliga talk with Schalke, Bayern and Dortmund on the cards. Finally, a look at the big three in La Liga rounds things out.
The complete lineup:
- EPL talk – 30 minutes
- City no longer invincible or is it just a matter of missing de Bruyne?
- Are Spurs a more serious contender than Arsenal? Spurs analysis!
- Will Chelsea and MU remain on the outside looking in – with regards to the Champions League and title race? What are their best lineups?
- Can Liverpool be a title contender given their play this year and the advantage of not playing in Europe?
- Relegation discussion – Swansea, etc
2. Bundesliga 30-45m
- Schalke –Are they rising from the dead thanks to the ex Tottenham players?
- Bayern-Ancelotti – disappointing so far, just adjusting to the league, or just saving up stamina for the spring?
- Is manic pressing a la Red Bull (Schmidt coached at RB Salzburg before Leverkusen) Tuchel’s kryptonite? Thoughts on Dortmund so far?
3. La Liga 45-60m
- Is La Liga going to stay a tight race, or have the big three each gone through some rough patches – ATL to start, Real with 3 draws in a row, Barca w/o Messi + the Alaves/Celta losses? Discussion of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid
Listen below and remember to follow us on Soundcloud!